Monday 23 July 2012

I am a triathlete

So I hit a new mark yesterday ! 18km
2 km short of my ironman race in 6 weeks and 6 days! Next week on Sunday I have a 20 km run, not to sure how that's going to work out but we will see!
My second last race of the year is coming up in 13 days and I'm looking forward to that because it's a little bit longer ! 2 km swim 56 km bike and a 15 km run just long enough the average human couldn't pull it off without training so I will be In an elite group of humans for sure !
This race is a warm-up race for my muskoka 70.3 ironman in September so I'm thinking I better run it like I will run the ironman carefully noting the times I eat and drink to see what's left at the end !
I'm real happy that lots of my iron motivation teammates will be there also lots of Drtc and family members as well.
I'm real disappointed I don't have enough time to post everyday but I will dig a little deeper and get some out there !
Even if my family was the only people that ever read this I would keep posting because it's a great motivational tool for me and a training. Journal all in one !


My gps from my 18 km run !

No comments:

Post a Comment