Monday 30 July 2012

5 weeks 6 days

Ironman muskoka 70.3 is coming closer, just finished my first 20 km last night and just have some weird pain in my foot I've never felt before I will monitor it and decided about track night today !
Helping out this weekend at the Cobourg races really showed me the work I've put into this season and I'm really proud of myself!
The people racing at cobourg this weekend were amazing this was one of my favorite triathlon experiences so far was helping people keep going ! I would get in the middle of the road and cheer them on and you could see that little something inside them light up and away they would go !
All those athletes this weekend were amazing ! And then to have the Drtc at the entrance to the shoot gave me shivers down my back !
Great job Drtc I'm proud to be a member of such an amazing club !

No comments:

Post a Comment