Thursday 19 July 2012

Way to tired

So I think I'm learning ! I'm going to give my sore legs a break and hit the sack early and do my training tomorrow morning before I go to the wedding ! I might have a little more success giving myself a bit of a break !
This was the week from hell for me with training ! Tired tired every day I'm a little afraid I might be coming down with something this will be the test how I feel tomorrow. I know that fatigue is a side effect of the drugs I'm on but it's hard to distinguish between tiredness from training and fatigue !
The average person would also be exhausted so that's what I'm leaning with!
After being away from the parting for such a long time I'm really enjoying my family and watching my kids grow up ! It's amazing the rutt you can get stuck in and how drugs and alcohol can ruin your life! In a way triathlon has saved me from certain doom !
I was out running Tuesday night and I ran through a buddies subdivision and I saw that his house had a sign from the sheriff so I'm quite sure that the booze and drugs got hold of him because he was pretty deep into the stuff and it wasn't just recreational for him it was the real deal!
I wasn't far off with the booze but you never know how close you were without getting away from it!
I will never look down on a drinker or smoker or a person who does drugs but I will say it's not for me anymore ! Thanks triathlon and all the family and wonderful friends who are there to support me in my quest for ironman !

No comments:

Post a Comment