Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tuesday brick day

So today was a twenty km ride transition to a 3 km run and I don't know if it was last nights track night but I sure felt slow!
Slow but I really enjoyed today's training ! It was a great release from a crappy day !
Tomorrow night is my first open water swim and I'm really looking forward to getting out there !! I think I hate the pool as much as the trainer !
Thursday is yet another brick workout ! I'm either going to learn to love them or die trying !!!
Coach Paul puts lots of time into making his athletes plan, I've talked to many of my iron motivation team mates and none are the same ! Intact even us that are doing the same races are different schedules ! That's what I like about coach Paul, he doesn't use a cookie cutter plan !!! Each plan focuses on building my weakness !
I'm sure he's trying to build up my run and burn off some fat ! I love my training plan !

I went to the doctors today to get a TB skin test to make sure I don't have tuberculosis, just one of the requirements for the new drug humira I'm hoping to get on !!! There is a company that probably works for the drug company and they do all the dealings with the benefits and set up nurses to train me to give my own injections ! Yeeee haaaaa more needles !

10 more days till my first race I CAnT WAIT !!

Burn it up !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment