Tuesday 19 June 2012

Revenge

So tonight I had my first brick since the race and I just killed it!
I screamed out numerous times (people must have thought I was nuts)
Where were you on Saturday legs?
I was flying ! Then on to the run I had 7 km to do and the first 4 went good after that I backed out of it a little there was no sense in getting hurt so I walked it in with occasional little runs but mostly a walk !
I think that's what my 70.3 ironman will consist of ! 3 hours of walk run with a heavy on the walk !
I get 8.5 hours to complete it and if I tear up the bike I will be fine to walk it in !
I know I'm not going to break any land speed records but I will do my best to finish in the allotted time!

This picture is one of my race pics I think I might buy one or two this year !

No comments:

Post a Comment