Friday 15 June 2012

Small problem

My coach always says don't change anything close to race day!
But I have a problem, my shoes broke down yesterday and the don't have any in my size at the store!

I better explain what my shoe problem is!!!! I'm to heavy to run in regular human running shoes! I have tried every type of shoe from a stability to a super stability to motion control to neutral and none have lasted longer than a month!
I bought a pair of discontinued sauconey shadow grid trail 8's they are an ugly looking pair of shoes but built like a tank and I have never run in them but I can't run in the old ones
Yesterdays 6 km took me and hour so it's into the new ones !

I'm going to walk today for a couple km and see how they feel ! Maybe break them in a bit !!!

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment