Saturday 9 June 2012

Lake swim/bike brick

Great swim today ! 2.2 km then a real slow transition into a 86.9 km bike ride the one thing I liked about today was white feather farms! Liz, Tara, Peter and myself stopped and had a delicious apple fritter ! It really hit the spot!

I took 2 gels one shot block package and one bar along with the fritter it was great ! I think one more gel would replace the apple fritter !

I had an awesome ride with a little back and neck pain and a sore right foot ! I think I might need a bigger size shoe but will monitor it as I go!

One week today I will be in Guelph competing in a sprint triathlon !! Should be fun! I'm still not sure how I'm going to run the race because it usually takes me 10 km to get hot but I will try and be warm before I start! I think I might go for a twenty km ride before I race lol just to be warm !

Early to bed tonight it's been a long week !

No comments:

Post a Comment