Tuesday 12 June 2012

Closer to race day!

So here is my plan so far !!!!!! Subject to change ! I am not racing to just complete because if I have trouble completing a sprint I better change my race selection, I'm racing to better my last years sprint time which was 1:37 I know I can shave time on the swim because last year I was a tea toddler so I will change that ! My transition was disgusting I'm hoping to be in and out of T1 in 1:15 seconds then my only hope is the bike ! I need to make up time on the bike ! I'd like to be in the top ten on the bike ! Because the fast runners will be coming !

I know I wont be in last for this race but as the races get longer and the runs get longer I'll be closer to the back ! Today I was very happy with the run it was 5 km and I did it race pace just to test the waters ! Thursday I have one more brick and I plan to blast the bike and just toddle threw the run to avoid any injuries !

Today's heavy winds were a great training tool and I practiced my aero position as I had no choice the wind was so strong it was killing me but I still kept up a good clip !

I took my weekly dose of methotrexate today and I hope the side effects don't wake me up again this week ! I also hope I'm not far off the humira I'd like to give it a try!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment