Sunday 3 June 2012

Life style changes

I had to go to a jack and Jill for my wife's cousin last night ! They are a super couple with their head screwed on straight, that comes from good parenting something I hope I've done!
I know I could have done things a little different raising my kids but I'm happy with the job we have done! I'm very confident when life throws them a curve or offers up one of its tantalizing addictions they will make the right choices ! I'm not saying there won't be any bumps alone the way but their ship is heading in the right direction !

What the problem I'm having is not only I was an alcoholic and a heavy smoker (which is all behind me) I was able to go out and have a social drink, even to the point of 8 or 10 once or twice a year and not fall victim to the booze again ! Which never often happens ! But now with these meds I can't even safely have a drink !! Now that's still ok BUT I dont even want to go to these functions anymore ! I feel bad for my wife and the people that host these functions
It's something I guess I'll have to get used to !
It's all for the best !
But let me tell you drunk people don't make any sense lol

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment