Wednesday 13 June 2012

Open water swim (hard)

We arrived at Holmes point beach tonight for our open water swim and let me tell you ! open water can be choppy ! I'm really glad we swam it tonight because it wasn't choppy enough to cancel a race but choppy enough that every stroke was a chore!

I intended to do 10 laps but cut it short at 7 because my shoulder wasn't hurting and didn't want to aggravate it so close to the race ! Now that race season is on the front door I get more sensitive about what and who I come in contact with ! also a healthy hand washing when in public places is a must, no restaurant eating if I can help it and stay away from malls !

We are coming up to race day and I'll give my time I'm looking to hit !

127 mins is what I'd like ! So that's a 14 min swim 35 min bike and 35 min run and both transitions equal 3 min
Thats what I would like lol


We will see !

No comments:

Post a Comment