Thursday 21 June 2012

Not sure how it works

So last Saturday at my race I crapped out Tuesday nights brick I had to walk the last 3.5 km out of 7 tonight I flew on my bike like I slept for 5 days and ran like a leopard for 8.3 km in 1 hour and 10 minutes ! A personal best for me over the last few months !
I thought I'd slip my old brooks beasts on and go for a whirl ! And to my surprise ! Shazzzam I was feeling great!
I will probably never understand what the heck goes on but I hope it happens again!
Also it might be my coaches progressive approach with a 20 km bike first with a run right after adding 1 km on twice a week, I'm now up to 8 and I did the math if he adds 1 km per week I'll be up to 28 km by the time I start taper for ironman 70.3
I have never up till today ever thought I would be ready but that old phrase trust you coach and trust your training is going to pay off!
I do everything my coach says and don't miss a beat ! I'm very proud and lucky to have such a great coach !
Another plus for me today I got approved for the new drug humira today by the insurance company ! It's very expensive but I herd it's going to be great for me !!!

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment