Monday 25 June 2012

This training is getting hard

I try to post every day even if its just a couple words ! It really keeps me on track but now my training hours are getting longer and I'm getting tired and sometimes I just need to sleep but will keep up my end of my bargain to keep things posted its like my training journal !
I was late getting away from work today which made me late for track night so I stopped to help out ! I like to give back to the club the way it gave to me ! I know I have only raced 4 times but I feel like a pro ! LoL

I see brand new people in triathlon and I hope they have the same feeling as me when it comes to this sport because it's a definite life changer! The only thing I feel bad about if the lack of time I don't get to spend with my family, but I'm sure they understand ! My son is liking the water and I hope to get him in a triathlon this summer!

I have so much to say I might have to put into a couple blogs but I should start by commenting on the muskoka weekend !
It was amazing !!! I was lucky enough to have roomed with two amazing individuals who I feel very close to after spending such a great weekend with training on a very difficult course and having a great time doing it! We spent a great amount of time (almost all of it) talking about triathlon also eating lots of food !!!

The bike course was difficult but do able and didn't seem that much harder than riding up north of bowmanville
lots of big hills but equal amount of down hills which was fun !

My swim was great I had 6:30 for 300 m so well within my goals for the swim'
I had a bike of 3:45 of moving time with about 20 mins of stopped time that I won't have in the race

The run was slow but getting faster and more enjoyable!
I could have ran much further but kept within my coaches wishes !! I'm sure he has many more miles in my future !

I better hit the hay ! Have. Great night

No comments:

Post a Comment