Saturday 2 June 2012

Cold wet ride

A few scattered showers today with a blustery wind made for a difficult ride !
I left from home today because I will be cycling back from our swim next weekend and wanted to get a route back and yes I found a good hilly one !
Also I go right past. White feather farms do I will be stopping for a apple fritter !

Good news !!!! My body held up for the entire 80 km making this my longest ride to date ! Very happy about it ! Today I went to the gym for a hot tub after and it really helped, also besides a hand full of potato chips I stuck right with my proper nutrition and hydration today!!! I still feel whipped but I think it will help tomorrow!

I also ate alot more today on the ride and I think that was a huge factor in finishing strong !

After a restful afternoon I have to jump in the shower to get ready for my wife's cousins jack and Jill ! I'm not sure how late I will make it but I will give it the old college try !

Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment