Monday 11 June 2012

Things are looking good

Had a great track night tonight we did some pyramid running then transitioned into bike !!! That's awesome a nice hard bike is the equalizer for us slow people ! I'm the same speed if I bike or not so it's always slow and I practice that on every brick, same pace of the bike and hold !!!!

I have my heart rate set at 155 on the bike and between 150 and 155 on the run I was hovering around 160 today for a while but it took a bit out of me !
I really enjoyed transition training today I think if I can shave off a couple minutes from transition and speed my run up I'm hoping to be in the middle of my age group this time instead 3rd from last!!!

My next two brick workouts will tell the tale! All I have to do is stay healthy for a couple more days and all is good!
Tomorrow is methotrexate day after my ride so I'm not looking forward to it and I'm sure tomorrow's ride is going to be a rough one !

I made this delicious looking lasagna Sunday was it ever good!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment