Tuesday 29 November 2011

The gym

Another successful day of training !!! 2600 meters in the pool this morning full day of work then 1 hour of cardio tonight ! Also a good half hour of stretching then a well deserved hot tub!!!!!
Today I received my December training plan from coach Paul !!! It is very similar to novembers plan which is ok with me!!! I think that from January on it is only going to get more intense so I will enjoy this time of low intensity!!!
This month I'm at about 13 hours a week training so when I add sleep of 8 hours a day that's 69 hours a week plus 60 hours work that's 129 hours
A full week is 168 hours minus 129 hours training and sleeping = 39 hours divided by 7 = 5.50 per day !!!! Lots of time to increase training lol
I just got home from the gym and it's much more interesting at night than at 5 am !!! There is all different kinds of people doing all kinds of different things I saw some muscle builders who were there to do work! They were wearing work boots!
I saw some people that were just there on a social visit ! I saw some people who were on a mission to get their work out done !
I could almost pick out the triathletes by the serious look on their faces !
But we all had a common goal and it was real neat to see the way different people looked at training ! I did see a lot of people lifting weights with bad form it would make coach Paul just cringe !!!
At 5 am most of the people there were serious ! No talking, no eye contact ! Head phones in and get to work !
The people doing laps with me in the pool were all triathletes !!! I had to ask why they were as crazy as me to be standing outside the gym at 455 am lol I don't usually talk to people at the gym so it was a little different for me to talk to people !!!
When I get changed and walk into the gym I put my head phones in and get to work very serious time for me !!!
I was very glad to see so many people tonight out there getting fit !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment