Saturday 26 November 2011

Monster spin class with coach Paul

Good evening !
Wow what a awesome spin class !!!! Quite a work out ! Going to have a great sleep tonight !
At the end of class we did some speed intervals and we did a repeat of the same drill twice it was real hard !! I had to dig deep to finish that one
Coach Paul asked me at the end if I was ok ! I must have looked like I was going to die!
But I reassured him I just used everything I had and had nothing left!
I left off yesterday about my first club ride so now I'll move on to the first track night !
I loved track night it was my weakest of the sport !! My cardio seemed ok it was just the heavy weight pounding on my lower joints but it seemed to get better every week !
Coach John did an amazing job of putting us threw a great workout !
Tomorrow I will get into my lake swims and tell you about my special challenges in the lake with my fear of fish and weeds !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment