Wednesday 16 November 2011

Week number two BAD

So my first week of training at 500 am before work has left me tired and not very happy !
But is my only option due to long hours at work and increasing duties at home with my wife working two jobs to help pay the bills!!!!
This week my weight has stayed the same and I have realized that getting to the weight of 215 lbs is going to be much harder to achieve than I thought!
My new thoughts to this week will change my corse of thinking ,,,,many times this week I have thought that it would be much easier to quit and go back to whiskey and smokes and McDonald's
But one full year of amazing people in my life and surrounded by so many amazing athletes gives me tremendous spirit and always sparks my will power when it gets low!!!!
I'm sure all athletes get in a rut sometimes I just need to work threw it !!
I have been off my run for about a month now giving my bad right ankle a rest but still pounding the cardio !!!!i will talk to coach Paul this week to see how long I should rest It for
really want to get running again !!!
My big hurdle to get going will be eating ! I love to eat EVERYTHING in sight so I will need to change that and I will also have to learn to sleep at night instead of sitting up and creeping facebook.
So off I go to spin class to spin spin spin or as coach Paul says "ride that bike"

No comments:

Post a Comment