Monday 21 November 2011

Every day has a different ending

Good evening ! 271 lbs !! Up and down like a toilet seat ....
So the day off is over and the training starts up again bright and early in the morning my alarm is set for 415 am want to be at the gym for 5 am in the pool by 505 am GOOOOOOOD LUCK
I'vee had another stressful day wondering if all this stress created by training so much is really worth it !
I went to another foot doctor who looked at my current orthotics and said they were not any good I've herd to many times !!! But I had a funny feeling he was going to say that ..
He confirmed I had flat feet and said he could make some orthotics for me that will work ....
YA RIGHT I have herd that 100 times but I went back to bio ped where i received my original orthotics to have them fixed !!!! He said he didn't really have time but he would take me in this time !!!! I was glad he said that I didn't really want to make a scene!!!
I had them adjusted we will see how they work tomorrow.
I guess I should fill in the missing parts to the story since I have been at this for almost 9 months, I was a heavy drinker, smoker, and loved to party every day !!!My Friday nights Saturday's and Sunday's would consist of 20 tall boys and a 26er of whiskey friday night about the same on Saturday night but the whiskey was a 40ozer with 20 tall boys then Sunday was maybey a few beers and a 26er of vodka and man was I ever sick on Monday threw Thursday I was also a complete jerk!!
I got up on October the 6th i woke up and broke all my cigarettes threw them out and all the whiskey and beers and vodkas went down the sink !!!!!!
On October 7th I went into herbal magic and signed up for a year 900 $ wow I must have been serious ! The people at herbal magic were great I lost about 40 lbs and flat lined at that weight from no fault of herbal magics I stopped loosing and still struggling to make that final huge commitment to eat right " but I am close !!!! I can feel it .........
When I finally eat right with all the training I'm doing the weight will fly off!!!!!
I will get into the next part of my crazy journey tomorrow !! Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment