Monday 28 November 2011

Triathlon !!! Anyone can do it!!!

Good evening !!!!!!
YES that is a true statement !!! Anyone CAN do triathlons !!!!! BUT the time it takes and the willpower it takes to get up at 430 am train for a couple hours then work a full day only to train for a couple more hours! I think is the part that some people can't do !
If not the sport of triathlon I would love to see the world try to be a little more FIT !
If I was a salesman for FIT I would tell them they would feel better, sleep better, make better decisions, the over all quality of life will get better.
I didn't realize the tolls the lifestyle I was living was puting on my family and my own life
I was borderline diabetic, I had severe sleep apnea I would stop breathing up to 230 times a hour my longest apnea during that hour was 1:30 of no breathing.
Sleep apnea also raises blood pressure and numerous other side effects. As of recently my sleep apnea is almost non existent but i still use my sleep machine just incase. At my heaviest I was 347 lbs at my lowest i was 250 lbs !!! today im 268 lbs !! A little higher but its going to change.
I already explained my weekend drinking and smoking issues in a earlier post and I am now smoke free for over a year and I have an occasional beer ! Maybe one or two a month.
After my last check up my blood pressure went from 160/100 area to 120/80 I was taken off one of my blood pressure pills and the only reason that I'm still on one is because I'm on anti-inflammatory drugs (that increase your blood pressure)for my ankle which I'm sure that if I stopped taking the I could get off the blood pressure pills all together.
My borderline diabetic is a thing of the past my body fat was at 30% now it's down to 22% I have 188 lbs of lean muscle mass that's why I think a goal of about 230 lbs is going to be realistic for me ! So after I have watched myself go threw this transformation I'm sure if anyone wants to change their life it is completely possible !
If I had to I would train everyday with someone to help them with motivation just so they could feel as great as I do!
And YES I do believe that ANYONE can do a triathlon !

No comments:

Post a Comment