Thursday 24 November 2011

Put a value on your training

Good afternoon

Last nights bike class was a challenge!!!!!!! The name of the class had the word mountin in it ....so you can just imagine how the outcome was!!!!
Over the past month in spin class I have had some strange movement in I'm left leg on my bike....... At the top of my stroke on my left leg my knee goes out and dosnt stay above my pedal, coach Paul told me I have to change it! He said " I need to put a value on it"
And I had a small idea on what he was talking about but last nights class it hit me !
The value is how important that part of my training is to me so I can just go threw the motion
Or really give it all I had, so if I value the outcome I WILL put everything into correcting it.

So last night I was spinning away hitting coach Paul's goal of 95 cadence with ease so I switched one gear harder and really had to work for the 95 that's putting a value on my time in return getting a better value for my time ! In return getting a better workout !!!!

So I thought I would put a value on getting up at 430 am and making sure I was at the gym for 5am for my weight training !!!!
And yes I value it !!!

When I was weight training this morning I put a value on proper technique and proper form and had a great workout!

So yes I learned another important lesson. Put a VALUE on training!!


I was talking to a friend about this earlier
I was a little nervous about posting a link to my blog I didn't want anyone to think I was talking about myself to much
but it's not like that at all if I can help one person change it's all worth it !!!
And if I'm the only one I help change it's even more worth it
Thanks to everyone for your help and support !

No comments:

Post a Comment