Friday 25 November 2011

Friday night is for chicken wings and beer

Good Friday evening !
Friday night is for chicken wings and beers!!!!! Well for some of us like some of my buddies but for others like me,it's quiet time and early to bed going to try a Iron Motivation monster spin class !!in the morning!!!!
Not sure how it will turn out but this afternoon we had our Christmas party at work and I will tell you did I ever eat!!!! I was very hungry from the 1.5 hours of cardio this morning!!!I have started to make my meal plans to follow I am burning about 2500 calories per day with out training so I'm going to start to monitor it a little closer and try about a 800 cal per day deficite.
I started to talk a couple days ago about how I got started in this sport ! I left off at the running room with Kim's recommendation to join the DRTC !
I was very nervous my first club ride !
But the members made me feel right at home I remember meeting two ladies (who have turned out to be quite a inspiration to me) heading out a little early because they had bigger kms to cover !!!!!
So the ride began this was actually my first outdoor ride ! And also my first ride over 10 km
I started with the main group and turned at twenty km and brought it home with Ron another athlete that is very inspirational, so my first ride a success for the grand total of forty km lol
So off to bed for me big bike class tomorrow morning


273 lbs today !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment