Saturday 19 November 2011

Great end to the week

Good evening " what a great end to the week I made all my training sessions gave 100 percent to everything except ........ You guessed it FOOD I didn't get into any fast food like McDonald's or burger king but the choice of foods at home and the number of coffee's needs to get better
On Friday morning I met one of my DRTC members Peter at the gym and we were discussing my stubborn ankle problem and he came up with a couple ideas so after my work out he looked at my leg and said I could benefit from some massage therapy I will give it a try..
I slept in this morning and didn't go to spin class but I spun at home for 3 hours ,,,, it should have only been 2 hours but I was in a groove and kept going ! It is extremely hard to get up on saturday morning since I'm up at 430 am every other morning getting my training in before work!
I have one or two more busy weeks at work and then it's crunch time !I'm going to make my diet plan and follow it then i only have 42 more weeks left before my muskoka 70.3 Ironman and can't wait ! I have lots of support from my coach to my family to my friends and lots of talented athletes and even my own personal advisor I can't wait to show them when the big show comes up!! Well half a big show
Have a big day tomorrow gym at 8 am for my weight training then hockey at 1030 then back to the gym for a bit of cardio then a nice relaxing hot tub!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment