Sunday 20 November 2011

Sunday how I love you so!

Sunday oh how I love Sunday !!
The end of my training week and the start of my break for the week ! The very important day off the part that's hard for some people and welcomed by others and a very important part of training that I have learned to love !
I do try my best to not think of triathlon on this day but it's such a huge part of my life that it's very hard.........I use Monday to prepare food for week and sleep. I go to sleep early Sunday night and Monday night to try to get enough rest for my early morning workouts I have planned for Tuesday and Thursday and Friday and I imagine that the further threw the season I go the more hours of training I will have put on my schedule from coach Paul!!!
I woke up at 7 am this morning had a banana and went to the gym I had a amazing workout my whole body is changing I think I better get some before and after pictures cause its going to be cool to look back at what I was and what I will look like in 42 weeks when I line up to get to work at what I've been training for ! The muskoka 70.3!!!!
After my hour and a half at gym this morning I quickly went home to grab a fruit smoothly and a large coffee and my hockey bag ....... Off to the Bowmanville rink I go for a game!
I always have a large cheering section and I'm very exciting to watch due to my emotion during the game you never know what your going to get ! My new found love of triathlon has really made a difference on the ice and a lot of unsuspecting people have found that out so far!
Then after the game my daughter came up to me and told me she herd some guys talking about the "FAT F&$;" again .....that really bothers me ,,,,,,,,,she didn't tell me who it was but a lot of people say mean things to people and it really dosnt bother me all that much but it's defiantly time CRUNCH time !!!!!! Time to get serious and drop the weight !!!
Drop all the things bad for me and yes I have been saying that a lot but it's difficult
My goal 2 lbs a week for the next 30 weeks !!!!!!!
I'd like to have 3 lbs a week but will settle for 2
I just weighed myself and I'm 276 lbs which is at the end of the day and full of food and water it will most likely be around 270 tomorrow morning so that will be the weight I will start from because it will be consistent I will weigh every morning !
I still have not found any time yet to figure out a meal plan or count my calories but slow time is on the way soon !!!!!!!!
But I'm off to bed hope you have a great week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment