Monday 17 June 2013

Terrible sleep

We have a huge storm roll through at around 11 pm last night and woke me up, it had a tornado warning in it so of course I got up to check the kids because on the radar it looked bad and the weather warning looked bad also! Luckily it went just south west of us but we did get some large hail!

I was wide awake after that and tossed and turned until about 2 now I'm tired today, it s going to be a long one! I have a real problem getting back asleep once my brain is plugged back into the busy life I have so that makes it hard to sleep, I had a few good sleeps last week so I might not be to bad. 

This was going to be the start of my holidays but something came up at work that I have to go in today, bummer but work is important to me I can't just walk away, I've never been like that.


1 comment:

  1. The secret to the Syracuse bike is...go out controlled for the first 17kms. It is a climb all that way. THEN you can kill it all the way home. Your last 23kms are down hill and you will scream into T2 feeling great.

    Your comparison between Syracuse and Muskoka bike elevations needs to be looked at differently. Look at the "gain". Muskoka at 2660 feet of gain is almost 1000 feet more climbing than Syracuse at 1686 feet.

    You will kill the bike if, like I said above, you are patient for the first 17kms.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete