Friday 7 June 2013

My race

My third year, a very hard year so far, a year full of changes in my life and my triathlon life! I went from a nervous rookie to a triathlete! I'm very proud to say I have finally considered myself one. No I'm not a pro nor am I fast but I have figured out this crazy sport pretty good so far, I don't know everything but I'm starting to know a fare bit. 
Endurance is actually easy if you have time, commitment and motivation. If you have the last two commitment and motivation you can usually find the time.
Tomorrow I'm doing my race simulation day, I'm putting together all the training two weeks before. Now I know it will be a long day but I'm always up to changing stuff around to see if it works. I'm going to attempt a 2 km swim 94 km ride and a 10 km run to test out my nutrition. With a 14 km run on Sunday and taper will begin on Monday.
I have also decided to do a cleanse over the next two weeks, no more little treats here s s there no sugar or dips or spreads just clean healthy eating and lots of sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment