Tuesday 11 June 2013

Race is soon approaching

Its like the race season didn't end right back at it but I feel better this time even though I'm ten lbs heavier I still feel better!
I think after this race I will kick the cardio up and kick the cycling up in preparation for muskoka at the end of the season, I'd like to have a solid weight workout plan along with a solid meal plan with a solid workout plan for next seasons ironman race !
Although I'm not afraid of the race I'm more afraid of the weight lose that has to occur in order to pull it off ! But I'm hoping that over my holidays I will be able to form a shell for a solid plan ! 
July will Brno rest for me I will jump right back into my 100 ride weekends but I will also keep a ten km run on Sunday, Mondays will still be off days if I have to stay on methotrexate if not I will slip a medium km bike In on Monday night and take Thursday off to watch my sons baseball game !
Off to bed early to the gym tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment