Saturday 29 June 2013

Long bike today

So back in the grove again, lucky I don't have to swim due to coaching, I'm not a huge fan of going in the water so early in the morning. It's just a huge shock to the system jumping in that water no matter how warm it is.

This will be my first session coaching for swim and I've never been much for talking in front of people but it gets easier every time. It will be a simple coaching session for me ill just let the people doing their mileage go and stay with the newbies and watch what they are doing and offer some suggestions! 

After that its onto the long bike for the week then the run. I don't really want to run but I'd like to keep 10 km in my pocket then go up to 14 next month and hold there then keep that till 3 weeks before Muskoka 70.3 and grab 16 km then 18 km three weeks out from the race then of course 10 km the Sunday before. That will keep my run together.

No comments:

Post a Comment