Wednesday 26 June 2013

Post Syracuse

Moving forward ! Recovery week then right back at it to the gran fondo in Ottawa, this is more of a fun ride !!! 100 km with no swim before or a run after !
This will have to be planned out a little different, because I won't have the same nutritional needs considering its over after 100 ! I'm not going to crush it or take it easy I think I'm going to just enjoy the weekend !

Moving into August we are going to volunteer at ironman mont Tremblant and sign up for the full next year I'm sure I will be able to take it on I just need to loose some serious lbs! I know I've been blogging about the same old thing for so long but it's been a struggle to say the least ! This will be my final battle for weight loss if it doesn't happen with this last push I'm meant to be fat forever !

That's enough belly aching I just done have the time to complain about my lack of willpower and the almighty junk food!
I just simply know to complete an ironman I need to be lighter ! Bottom line!

I will finish my summer off with Muskoka 70.3 ironman vacation which I will try for my personal best half ironman time, km not going to blow my head off but will give it a good shot ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment