Thursday 6 June 2013

First DRTC lake swim

What a great swim tonight !
We have a well organized great team put together to run the club this year I'm so glad its successful!
I really enjoyed taking the new people out and helping them along I feel like I'm finally paying back the club the debt I owe to them! 
When I first started I was scared to death but by the end of the first season I realized I had met some awesome amazing friends!
Swimming in the lake can be an overwhelming task sometimes even for veterans !! I have become very comfortable in the water, in fact I'm right at home !
If I could now only hammer out the nutrition in this sport I would be right in line for a great ironman next season !

But once again we had a great swim followed up by an awesome track night !

Great job team !!

No comments:

Post a Comment