Tuesday 7 May 2013

Welcome back

I have decided to post again, why did I stop? I felt there was enough people on the planet blogging about there ironman journey, but I really lost touch with why I was doing it ..... for me ! myself --- it kept my motivation up and helped keep me on track. So here we go again the next break I will take is after my ironman in 2014. 
Things are progressing well for my Syracuse 70.3 Ironman in 6 weeks my body is holding up, I have all good equipment, all the support in the world, I belong to an amazing club and my arthritis is 88% under control.
My races this summer are the Syracuse 70.3 ironman, 100km granfondo Ottawa my wife myself and my friend Liz are going to volunteer at this summers full Ironman Mont Tremblant so we can sign up for next years events.
To finish up my summer I'm going to try Ironman muskoka 70.3 again just to try for a better time that 8:10 minutes, although its just a fun race I'd like to do well!
Our club is growing with leaps and bounds with new routes and swim locations things are looking up although its lots of work it's very rewarding up carry on such a great club!

No comments:

Post a Comment