Monday 13 May 2013

Time to turn up the dial

Well 5 weeks till race day ! My "A" race, after Syracuse it s time to prepare for Ironman Mont Tremblant!
I'm very excited to start this part of my life and I know it will be hard but I'm sure ill be able to pull it off. I have an amazing team behind me and I have the motivation to train I just hope I can get the weight off ! 
I have almost thirty weeks before I start my ironman training and I would like to be at my lightest s s most fit time of my life for that!

I have come to the conclusion that I must buy a pair of shoes every month in order to keep my feet in good shape, and I'm hoping that my eating will get much easier s s the summer goes on and in can drop the weight for the race !

So my leafs lost but I'm still proud to be a leafs fan !!


Go leafs go !

No comments:

Post a Comment