Monday 20 May 2013

Good long weekend

Well it started good then Sunday rolled along, I was a little grumpy and not sure why but I think it was due to my time crunched life ! Sunday morning I ran 18 km and felt good, now it s not a speed thing but I was consistent, then it was onto the yard work and still behind the schedule I was wanting when a wheel-barrow fell over and hit my wife's ankle and it instantly puffed up bad!
We went to ermerg and let me tell you that was a treat, every idiot in Oshawa was there !!!
It turns out after the X-ray at the hospital Erin turned out ok just a little swelling and  internal bleeding which has stopped.
Today I made up for yesterday and just killed the yard work !!!
One problem was I ran out of time now I have no lunch for tomorrow !

We will figure it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment