Saturday 25 May 2013

Brutal bike ride today

The wind just didn't quit and it was cold !
My areo bar arm rest broke today so I couldn't go into aero at all and now  I realize how much I'm in aero !
Today we did lots of hill climbing, that was my main goal, I didn't pedal down the hills so I had to really work to get up!
For some reason I was down in weight again this week so I just carried on s s planned.
Tomorrow is my long run and then I'm going down in mileage one week earlier than last year ! All this talk about peek and hitting the mark are for pros not 270 lb guys just out there to keep fit ! Not to many people know what it takes to keep a big athlete going, all the triathlon rules are thrown out the window for me, I need to drink more, eat more and rest more, I demolish shoes in 150 km I bust bike parts and wheels.
So basically I'm writing my own rule book for big guys doing triathlons ! I will loose weight but in the mean time ill keep chugging along!



No comments:

Post a Comment