Sunday 26 May 2013

Great day for a run

Maybe??????
This will be my last long run until I start training for muskoka 70.3 ironman race, and over the last week my runs have been terrible! I'm hoping for a good run but not asking to shatter any of my own P.B speeds just average will do !!!!!
I woke up this morning a little dehydrated so I'm going to take along some extra water and try to get that into me along with my regular gatorade, gels and cliff bars. Ill practice my race nutrition strategy, something I didn't have last year, but have figured out its importance this year!
There is a lot more "from fat to fit" blogs on the Internet now these days, I'm glad to see people are trying to turn their lives around! Its quite a job but totally possible!

I'm off for my run ! 21 km here we go !

No comments:

Post a Comment