Thursday 16 May 2013

New shoes again

So yes I've accepted I must buy new shoes once a month ! Well just until I get some weight off ! I have given myself a goal of ten less lbs by August 1 so I will weigh Monday morning and go from there ! 
I thought long and hard about making it twenty lbs but I'd like to keep things realistic, once I hit my ten lb goal I will rethink the time frame !
This topic along with my time crunched life is a regular topic that I have beat to death but this is it ! If I can't pull this one off I'm tapping out ! over and done with, which is sad but I'm not waiting my or my familys time or our money ! 
So I better make this one count ! 
I had a brutal ride tonight, wicked winds but I managed to stay out and stuff a 8 km run In after it, also with 45 minutes of cardio this morn I did pretty good !

Off to bed for an early morning swim tomorrow !!

No comments:

Post a Comment