Friday 10 May 2013

The long road

So entering into my third season, still strapped for time and tired (that will never change) with a strong support system put into place things are still trucking along!
I'm not one to usually miss a workout but this week I missed a couple, I've been tired and worn out and having a rest week, or just a little less week is still ok in my books !
I also had my third infusion of remicade a drug I'm taking in place of humira, the one that didnt work last season. This drug is $8700.00 per infusion and luckily I have good health care that take care of it. This drug has completely taken away my psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, I still have some pain in my ankle but I'm sure that's from running.
I'm going to see how it feels Sunday and I might do my long run inside on the elliptical and my running next week on it as well, but ill check after my long ride tomorrow with some good stretching and a hot tub if it feels ok ill run outside.
I'm going to take my 2nd brick away and do a 40 km ride Thursday instead of a 30 km and 8 km brick for the rest of my training then ill through a hour Lon elliptical Friday morning with a swim Friday evening.
We have our second club ride tomorrow morning, and hope another huge turnout. 
We are already at record numbers this year and hope to break 100 members !! That would be great!!!!!!

Better get to sleep big ride tomorrow



Just remember its ok to miss a workout if your sick and tired !!! 

You will get stronger !




No comments:

Post a Comment