Thursday 16 May 2013

Trouble keeps adding up

So we signed my son JJ up for baseball and go figure, games twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday, two of the busiest weekdays of training for me.
I was thinking things over to try to switch my training days but we have already set the clubs days and completed the schedule.
Still training must go on so it will just be early in the morning s s later at night!
More ironman mountains to climb !!
My ankle has been acting up over the last week but I think it might be the shoes again I can't really get more than 100km out of my shoes because I'm to heavy !
(Think that s a sign)?
That's another reason why I didn't post for so long was I was thinking about tapping out, this being my third season and I'm still battling a weight problem, it s very frustrating to be addicted to food its just like a drug !!
I'm down 20 from Christmas but I should be at my goal weight long ago !
I have set a realistic goal for the season and a lot it depending on me reaching my goal !
I have 10 weeks to the first of August were I must loose 10 more lbs or I cancel my reservations in Mont Tremblant For volunteering and signing up for next years full Mont Tremblant Ironman.
If I don't have the discipline to drop ten more lbs I don't have the discipline for full ironman training.
I really want to be at my race weight of 220 lbs for the beginning of December when I start my full ironman training. I'm only setting small goals to start then getting bigger as I go!
Training is going very well for me right now I'm were I expected I would be and maybe even further, my cardio is way up and injuries are light, just that nagging ankle but I'm sure my weight isn't helping.


My battle continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment