Tuesday 14 August 2012

Some people don't understand

I think over the last couple weeks things are starting to come together ! My body is feeling good my brain is feeling good my life is good,
There was a person I was talking to the other day that always knows someone that does triathlon ! Someone faster, better and in awesome shape and they said to me " I think you train to much ! You are taking it to the extreme "
I didn't say anything just nodded and smiled ! I didn't feel like arguing !
Triathlon is an amazing sport but if you don't show it respect and do your work it will take you down!
I hear things like " oh I can do the bike and the swim but the run I think I would have trouble with "!!!! Most people don't get that you swim 2 km and bike 94 then do a half marathon for a cool down !
I wish it was easier for the people to understand !!! But they don't !!!


Tomorrow I find out if I can get off methotrexate !!! Yayyyy
Have a good night !!

No comments:

Post a Comment