Wednesday 15 August 2012

At the hospital

I arrived early to the women's college hospital in Toronto for my appointment because you never know how long it will take to find parking or to get to the hospital so I have always arrived early so I wasnt ever late!
I'm hoping to get taken off of the methotrexate today but I'm wondering if that will cause a problem so close to race day?
I will check with the doctor and see what he says!
I've spent the last few days wondering what it will be like in a position were I have no race planned ! I'm wondering how long it will take me to whined down from this crazy ride I've been on!
I've 90% decided that an ironman next year might be still out of reach but not out of the question !
My other option will be two half ironman and one long bike ride like the grand fondo
That will still be a busy summer but not as emotionally exhausting as an ironman !
I'm thinking of the New Hampshire 70.3 ironman then the muskoka 70.3 ironman again ! I'd like to do it with my brother-in-law I think he would do amazing at it!


Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment