Wednesday 22 August 2012

Lots of tired triathletes

Tonight's swim brought tired athletes to the shores of lake simcoe for the final Wednesday night swim ! Some athletes have recently finished their A race some are completing it this weekend and some in two weeks but you can bet that most will be done in three weeks !
For some there will be rest ! Which I'm going to take for the month of September and for others unstructured training I think I will ease back into it in the month of october maybe 5 days a week till December then go to six I don't want to end up resenting this sport by not having a life for the full year !
I'm still going to hold tough on the no hockey idea because it's a huge chance to get Hurt ! Something I don't really need !
Next years races are starting to get planned ! So it's shaping up to be a fun next season !

No comments:

Post a Comment