Saturday 22 September 2012

Time to change

It's been a fun month ! That theory of "eat what ever I want" or better yet "eat what ever I can" has taken its last weekend !
Jumped on the scales this morning and I don't even want to tell what it was !
I almost freaked ! But I sure needed the vacation from training, but I could have kept eating right !!!!
The eating part derailed long before the race ended, I blame that on lack of planning, with the increase of training I had no time to meal plan and that's not going to happen again. I have 38 weeks till Syracuse 70.3 so I better get my ass in gear ! I'm going to start right from the start as if I'm a big super fatty again.
I lost sight of my goal of fitness and weight loss and I'm not going to loose sight again !
Being addicted to food is like a drug ! Only it's legal and it's all around me ! You can't stop eating, but there has to be a way, two whole summers of training and thing still are un changed i figured id be 220 by now !
I know there will be some discomfort involved with the transition to eating clean again but it needs to be done, about two weeks and the withdrawal symptoms should be disappeared they are strong symptoms and you have to be tough to beat them !!!
I hope triathlon has made me s little stronger to beat it this time !

No comments:

Post a Comment