Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday morning 10 km taper

So today I had the most amazing run 10 km in 1 hr and 15 minutes I kept the same pace up for the whole thing with no walking!
So here is my run race plan!

I want to have my second half of my half marathon at a faster pace than my first half ! The same as my bike but I know that will happen because of my 45 km rule ! (after 45 or so km my body just lights on fire) so the bike part is taken care of !
Then onto the run ! I just have to not get caught up in the race excitement and just run my own race !
So I'm adjusting my times to suit my current pace !
46 minutes for the swim
3:45 minutes bike
2:55 minutes run
5:00 minutes T1
5:00 minutes T2

5 minutes run up to T1


That equals 7hrs and 41minutes!

That is my goal !
Any faster and I will be happy
And as long as I just finish if things go extremely bad I will be happy!

I am right on track to having a successful ironman 70.3!

My regrets? Yes I have some !
This is my second season and I have stayed at the same weight as i was at the beginning of the season !

My next years goal ! 220 lbs! Or a lower body fat %

No comments:

Post a Comment