Tuesday 18 September 2012

Still thinking about my race

The last couple weeks has been a blur, for most the start of their weeks are Monday ! Well mine are Wednesday!!!!
That is the furthest day away from Tuesday my methotrexate day, although I feel like crap on the Wednesday I know it only gets better from here !
This week is exceptionally difficult due to a full week of health and safety training, it's like watching a pot boil and as about as exciting as the dentist, the teacher is pretty good he ads as much excitement as possible but I think he even knows it sucks!
I spent some time today thinking about my race and the finish time of 8:10 which is good I guess for me the heaviest triathlete there ! I really figured 7:41 and I know exactly where I messed up ! I really wanted to run faster but I didn't and now it's starting to bug me !
I don't think I pushed hard enough, my one mistake was setting my watch for the 8:44 I knew I could walk it in and that's what I did near the end ! I even stopped to read a plaque on the way lol I think I may have said that already but it is what it is!
Weight loss is my primary goal again this off season but it will happen this time !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment