Thursday 20 September 2012

Still off

Still haven't laced a shoe, turned a wheel, lifted a weight or swam a stroke. I feel like I'm getting fatter and fatter by the minute, this weekend will be the start of my winter off-season training I have a big season coming up next year and I want to make sure it's a successful one just like this year. The Syracuse 70.3 will be a fun race with plenty of my triathlon buddies joining, I'm hoping my brother-in-law will join me on the 70.3 next summer !!! I'm going to attempt to Muskoka one as well as Syracuse 70.3 Id like to teach the Muskoka course a lesson and trying get my 45 minutes back I lost on my run.
Some times it's good to change things up a little and I defiantly need to change something since my weight loss was non existent this summer. !
The long road continues !! From fat to thin my road to ironman !

No comments:

Post a Comment