Wednesday 5 September 2012

It's all over but the crying

All I have left is a 1500 m swim tomorrow then that's it ! Two days of rest then it's on !
A full year of training for 7 hours and 41 minutes of excitement ! At least that's my plan
I hope it goes well ! Coach Paul told me to just let it come out ! and that's what I'm going to do ! I'm still going with my original plan of pace pace pace then let the horses out at the end of the run.
The amount of support that's going to be there is going to be incredible many many people will be on site to watch this amazing day unfold!
Tomorrow will be packing and checking things over then out the door early Friday morning to head to Deerhurst resort !
I'm a little sad my wife didn't get get dream vacation this year because she's been so busy keeping me in check for this race ! Her and my kids have had a hell of a job !
But it's soon going to be over !
I hope to have race day posts available on my blog site if my daughter can figure this out for me !


Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment