Monday 29 July 2013

Monday ride home from work

Not to bad for a Monday night! Had a fun ride home from work, not an overly taxing ride because its all down hill, average speed of almost 30 km per hour says it all!

I really wanted to say that today was the most stress free ride I've had in a while, just for the fact that I didn't almost get run over a couple hundred times. The general motoring public was ok!

I was on some pretty heavily travelled roads but that doesn't bother me, se people really don't like it but that's still ok too. I really take my section of road and have a very strong attitude about my section of road, and when riding with confidence I think helps the drivers of the cars feel confident also. If a driver sees a nervous rider looking around and wobbling around they to get nervous which creates two nervous people and a all around bad situation !

So just remember to ride positive ad safe and aware of all the surrounding situations that can cause harm!

No comments:

Post a Comment