Wednesday 10 July 2013

New triathletes

I just love to see new triathletes training and learning, they have big goals and dreams you can see it in their eyes. Tonight I was coaching in the kayak and when I say coaching (with my limited experience) I think I did ok, there was two brand new athletes, one who I have been coaching since she started in may and the other one who just started last week.

Both are eager to train and I think one is more hard-core than the other but both will succeed. I've helped both along the way and in turn they help me ! They don't quite know it but they are helping by giving me the chance to coach them.

I have a good idea on how to plan a season, I have limited knowledge in swimming but enough to help a new triathlete, and running I know the basics but I'm not good at running. I hope these new athletes stick with triathlon, it would be a great accomplishment for them and myself !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment