Saturday 17 August 2013

Here we go

So I'm at the 2013 Ironman Mt Tremblant volunteering for the full Ironman race, so far I'm speechless on what I'm witnessing here so far! From what I can explain its like a "jack in the box" we are just winding up the little handle on the side and the little man is about to spring out ! I've seen many faces so far from the experienced veterans to the first timers, you can just see it in their faces. The energy is awesome, the venue is awesome the people are awesome this is an amazing experience !
We are staying off site in the old village which presents a few obstacles but manageable, the accommodations are great and clean, very impressed !
Today's plan is to go ride the bike route and run a few km after to get ready for Muskoka in 3 weekends, can't wait it's gonna be fun.
Monday morning I sign up for the 2014 full ironman, well at least that's the plan anyway as long as the bike course doesn't scare me off !  

No comments:

Post a Comment