Thursday 4 July 2013

Ironman dreams

Closer and closer it gets the more excited its getting more than a year away and I'm already excited! I know the real work won't start till the new year but in my world it started 2 years ago when I decided to get into triathlon.

My goal has always been the ironman but like was suggested to me when I started it should be a gradual start into the world of long distance triathlon. I have a couple of good friends that always keep tabs on me, encouraging me to pace and take it easy, always encouraging me along the way and I have to thank them so much for all their knowledge that I'm bringing to my ironman goal !

They always say pace, train consistent, fuel your body properly and have fun ! Also there is no way I could do this without the DRTC and all its great people that I've learned from.

I spent some time today planning things out and it's shaping up to be an awesome next year ! 

Hang on tight it's about to get fun  

No comments:

Post a Comment