Tuesday 9 July 2013

Why be negative

Dealing with the pressure and everyday problems can pile up on a person, dealing with negative people day in and day out is hard to take but I've been working on my skills of not letting negative energy in my life !

I think it also helps me on my long training days, it's like a mosquito flying around your head just before he bites you, just use your positive thoughts and don't let negativity in. 

When I was in Syracuse the bad feelings were close by, I wanted to give up but I had enough strength to fight them off and push forward, I owe a huge thanks to my Durham Region Triathlon Club friends for their support !

Grit I think is the word my friend Susan uses, that little bit of push you need to rise above your pain and fears, keep it close to you and use it often it will come in handy when you need it most!

This is one of my Syracuse pictures when I was near ready to through in the towel, those white things in my hand are sponges trying to keep my temperature down!

No comments:

Post a Comment